Thursday, April 26, 2012

Carrot and Pineapple Muffins

I decided it was time i got my butt in gear and done some baking as I've been very slack lately but do enjoy baking goodies so should do it more often!

This is one of my favourite recipes i cant remember where it came from but I've had it scribbled down on a piece of paper for years and its an all time family favourite they are very very yummy.


4oz plain flour
4oz plain wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp bicarb of soda
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
200ml / 7 fl oz vegetable oil
3 1/2 oz caster sugar
2 eggs
4 1/2 oz grated carrots
8oz crushed pineapple semi drained
4oz raisins


preheat oven to 180


Sift flour,baking powder,bicarb, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.


Beat oil eggs and sugar until well blended


Add carrots,pineapple and raisins then add flour mixture gradually just enough to combine.


Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.


Enjoy x


I'm linking this up to Whitelilygreens HandmadeThursday 

1 comment:

  1. These sound amazingly delicious..I will have to give these a go.
    Have a nice weekend :)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete