Thursday, January 26, 2012

Handmade Thursday Little Felt Owl

On my quest to find some things to make on the theme on owls i came across a wonderful tutorial to make an adorable little felt and fabric owl Here

Now i will admit i am no expert when it comes to sewing but i found this little chap very simple and easy to sew together.


He's not quiet finished yet as ive no toy stuffing in my craft stash but thats just a good excuse to visit the craft shop ;0


I'm sure my daughter is going to be very happy with him once hes finished and i will add a ribbon loop to the top so she can hang him somewhere in her bedroom.


Im linking this up to Handmade Thursday over at her blog whitelilygreen


8 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!!!! What a lovely make!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Thursday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you daughter will love it! I think it is adorable! I think it would make a really cute little cushion as well, if you did one a little larger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's SO CUTE!!!

    Bet your daughter will love him. Thanks for the link, I'm going to check that out. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's darling, love anything made from felt, I'm now itching to get my felt stash out and have a craft sesh, I'll add it to the massive list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for al the lovely comments and look foward to seeing your makes if you make one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwh! He looks great! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally adorable! so cutee and i love the color theme you chose for the felts and the fabric is lovely! i'm so tempted to have a go myself!

    x susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan id love to see your owl if you make one its so easy and can be made in any range of colours i might even make another myself sometime :)

    ReplyDelete